Holiday Recap

Wow! It's been a really exciting holiday break! I had so much planned and then all of those plans changed so I ended up not blogging at all. And truth is the break has me feeling a little bit renewed!

We ended up leaving for our trip home three days earlier than planned but we had a great trip! Then we came home and hosted a fun New Year's/Birthday Party with friends!! Ringing in the new year was quite exciting and it gives me a super positive outlook for all 2015 has in store!

I'll be back with more soon but until then check out my most viewed posts from 2014!!

10 Ways I'm Saving Money This Christmas

My Family Binder and How it Keeps Me Organized

How To Host a Pinterest Party

Free Thanksgiving Printable

Recipes on Repeat: My Kid's Favorites

May 2015 bring you all the best!

Labels: