Recipes on Repeat : My Kid's Favorites!


Recipes Kids Like


There is absolutely no point in me denying how much I love Pinterest!  It's my go to place for just about everything! And it's the place I visit most when I'm looking for new recipes to cook for dinner. I'm not a great cook, but I'm not a bad one! It's just not one of my favorite things to do. So when looking for new recipes I look for simple. My kid's, on the other hand, want tasty! They also want more sugar and less vegetables but we have to compromise somewhere. So here is a top 5 round up of my kid's favorite meals, all inspired by Pinterest.

Be sure to click on the link above the photo to go to the original recipe site and see all their details!

Cheesy Chicken, Bacon and Tater Tot Crock Pot Bake 
 This is my son's favorite Pinterest recipe! It's SUPER easy and I LOVE Crock Pot dinners! 

One Pan Chicken Alfredo
 One pan means less clean up! This recipes is quick, easy and YUMMY!

Ranch House Pork Chops with Parmesan Mashed Potatoes
This recipe is another Crock Pot dinner! The mashed potatoes require a little more work but they are worth it!

Tater Tot Casserole
Super easy comfort food recipe! 


 Easy Crock Pot Potato Soup
Another Crock Pot recipe! See the trend? lol This is a favorite of mine also and I love when the weather turns colder so we can make it more often!

-BREAKFAST RECIPE WE LOVE-
Sausage and Cream Cheese Breakfast Casserole
This is a great recipe for Sunday Mornings at home! I've also switched the sausage out for bacon and it's just as good! 




Well I'm so hungry now! Time to go find breakfast! 

Check out my Pinterest boards for more ideas! 

What's your kid's favorite recipes you've made from Pinterest?



Labels: , ,