Menu Plan Monday | Whole 30 Edition

I've decided to make some changes in my diet and knock off on of those things on my 30 before 30 list. That thing being a Whole 30 Challenge! So here's my menu plan as I start this journey:

Menu Plan Monday Whole 30

I've done this before, but never had such determination to stick with it! But I'm going to make it last this month. So here's to a menu full of meat and veggies and no sugar, carbs, beans, processed foods or alcohol!!!

Monday-
   Lemon Garlic Chicken and Asparagus

Tuesday-
   Tacos in lettuce wraps

Wednesday-
   Baked Pork Chops, Sweet Potato and Salad

Thursday- 
   Chicken tenders on Salad

Friday- 
   Stuffed Peppers and potatoes

Saturday-
   Cilantro Lime Chicken and veggies

Sunday- 
   Roast with potatoes and vegetables

Breakfast will probably be some eggs, green tea and a piece of fruit. While lunch will consist of leftovers or baked chicken and salad. Snacks will be some almonds or pecans and raw veggies. 

I'll also be drinking lots of water as I try to up my intake of that and replace all the sweet tea I typically drink!

I'm really looking forward to making this change in my diet and can't wait to see the results at the end of the month. 

Are you participating in an sort of challenges this March? Have you ever done Whole30?



Linked up here:
Organizing Junkie

Labels: ,