30 before 30


I've got some goals! I've posted before about some goals I have.  But this time I'm a little more serious about it all. This coming Friday marks, not only my youngest 2nd birthday but my half birthday. Half way to THIRTY! AHH!! I have no idea why I seem to be so scared about that number! But I am! I guess it just that I don't feel like a grown up yet, but 30 sure sounds like a grown up number! But I've made a list of 30 things I want to accomplish in the next six months. And hopefully checking them off will help me feel better about this whole growing up situation we've got going on here. 

So here's my list, in no particular order:
  1. Kid-free vacation with husband
  2. family pictures
  3. walk/run 260 miles (10 miles a week for 26 weeks)
  4. potty train Katelyn
  5. visit NYC
  6. visit Smithsonian American History Museum
  7. 6 Girl's Nights Out (at least one day a month of mommy/friend time)
  8. have "the talk" with Matt
  9. complete 4 whole 9
  10. create a savings plan and stick to it
  11. family vacation
  12. pay off some of our credit card balance
  13. paint interior of house
  14. build a headboard
  15. visit sister and brother-in-law 
  16. 30 random acts of kindness (5 per month)
  17. journal daily
  18. make the kids some scrapbooks 
  19. build retaining wall in yard, plant flowers
  20. office makeover
  21. build a piece of furniture
  22. update wills
  23. one screen free week
  24. read 30 books
  25. build a grown up wardrobe
  26. blog Monday, Wednesday, Friday every week
  27. Facebook page for blog
  28. offer 10 free printables on the blog
  29. collaborate with other blogs
  30. sew something
Well there it is! 30 things I'm going to finish (hopefully) before I'm 30 years old. Thanks for going on this journey with me!! 

Were you totally freaked out when you turned thirty? Was is just another day? Have you ever made a bucket list? Share with me!!

Labels: