My Goals...an ongoing list

I've mentioned several times about how this blog is more like a personal journey for me. A place to hold myself accountable to reaching my goals. So here's a list of things I want to accomplish and post about here on the blog.


  1. Read more
  2. Be healthier
    1. Eat fresher foods and cook from scratch
    2. Workout more
    3.  Drink more water
  3. Finish Laundry Room
  4. Finish Living Room
  5. Put together an Emergency Kit for our house
  6. Build a better budget
  7. Develop a Cleaning Schedule
  8. Build a wardrobe of comfortable, yet stylish clothes
  9. Create some art/Build something
  10. Come up with a plan for our front and back yard
  11. Put together a household binder
  12. Be a better friend
  13. Plan more date nights
  14. Paint the house

These are in no particular order and I have no end date in mind! But I'm thinking that most of these will be able to happen by the end of 2014! 

Labels: