Menu Plan Monday

Whoa! It's already Monday again some how! Last week got thrown off track a bit while I was busy with other things and dealing with a sore throat and cough. Having meals planned for the week was a LOT of help though, since I wasn't feeling 100%. So helpful, that I planned this week AND the week after that AND bought all the groceries for now until we leave on our Christmas vacation!!

Menu Plan Monday

Here's this week's Menu Plan:

Monday: Chili and Cornbread
   Another storm is blowing through so we are going to warm up with this!!

Tuesday: One Pan Chicken Alfredo
   Girl Scouts - so this will be pretty quick before me and L leave for the evening

Wednesday: Pork Chops and Scalloped Potatoes
   I've got the pork chops in the freezer so I might as well use them

Thursday: Tacos/Burritos
   Taco Thursday doesn't have the same ring to it as Taco Tuesday but they'll still taste good

Friday: Pizza
   maybe Homemade or maybe Pizza Hut, probably Pizza Hut! lol

Saturday: Tater Tot Casserole
   Something easy on a Saturday night

Sunday: Spaghetti
   I have all the items, so it made it on the list


Simple and easy! Lots of our favorites! I'm trying to use up the food we have in the freezer and pantry before we head out of town for Christmas!


I'm so glad to be feeling better and motivated for all I have to do before Christmas!!

Coming up soon on the blog: 
Winter Emergency Car Kit
How I Pack for My Three Kids for a Long Road Trip
Easy Party Appetizer
A Planner Review
Holiday Traditions
and more!!!


Can you believe there is only just over two weeks until Christmas???!?!??!


I've linked up at I'm an Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday!

Labels: