Menu Plan Monday + Holiday Weekend Recap


Somehow it's already Monday again! But it's the 1st and it makes my planning OCD happy. So here's my meal plan for the week...

Monday: Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta - trying something new, it sounds good


Chef in Training
Tuesday: Potato Soup - It's going to be a cold and rainy day! Soup from the crock pot sounds just right.

Pearls, Handcuffs and Happy Hour
Wednesday: Pork Chops and Scalloped Potatoes

Thursday: Sandwiches or leftovers - we've got somewhere to be right after school so we'll eat something fast then head to our event.

Friday: Homemade Pizza - I think I'll test out this dough recipe.

Snail Pace Transformations
Saturday: I bought a restaurant.com gift card a while back I think we'll use it after we spend the afternoon at a birthday party.

Sunday: Goulash - simple, easy, yummy and all my kids eat it!


This past weekend was extra long thanks to the Thanksgiving Break! It was really nice to hang out with the kids for a couple of extra days. Wednesday, we went out to lunch with Michelle and her kids, then they all came over and hung out for a while. We search the internet and planned some things, watch out for what we've got coming up!! Then I baked the rest of the evening. Thursday, I woke up early and cooked, cooked then cooked some more!! We hosted five Sailors from my husband's class for Thanksgiving dinner! I made so much food! Then Michelle convinced me to go Black Friday shopping with her. We left at 9:30pm Thursday night and hit up Old Navy, Target and Walmart. Shopped until 6am on Friday morning! We found some good deals though. I got a lot of new clothes, working towards that goal of a closet of clothes I like to wear. Friday, I slept a good part of the day but we also celebrated my youngest 2nd birthday!



Saturday, I went to work! Gotta earn that money since I shopped so much Thursday night! lol Sunday, we slept in, then I took my son to a birthday party. Home for another nap and then dinner and my middle child lost her front tooth! The other one is loose and all she's going to want for Christmas is her two front teeth!



How was your Thanksgiving? Did you find any Black Friday deals? What's on your menu for the week?

Thanks for listening to me ramble! =)

I've linked up at I'm an Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday!

Labels: , , , , ,