2014 Fall Mantle

Let me start this post of with the disclaimer that I am in no way an interior designer! lol In my head I have these big ideas but they seem to take me a lot of work to make them look like how I envision them. But overall I used what I had and didn't spend any additional money to add a little "fall" to my living room. And the colors make me happy because Fall is my favorite time of year.

Fall Decor


Fall Decor

Countdown Board from my Pinterest Party! Check out those details HERE! And the cute acorn dish that also holds the chalk was a steal, check out those details HERE!

Fall Decor

Decided the best things to showcase on my fall mantle this year are those things I'm most thankful for, my husband and kids! 

Fall Decor

I still hate the wall color and the current window treatments but my budget only allows for so many projects at a time! 

Fall Decor



What's your favorite time of year?


Labels: ,