High Five for Friday : Ready for the Weekend!!

Yeah! It's Friday again! I recently let go of some stressors in my life and I couldn't be happier with how things are looking up now!! So here are just 5 things I'm excited about cause who's not super excited about Fridays!


In no particular order....

1. Katelyn is almost potty-trained! No more diapers! No more wiping butts! I'm still extremely sad that she's my last baby and won't be a baby forever but there are a few perks to this whole growing up thing!

2. Girl Scout Trip to Great Wolf Lodge! Headed out to spend some time with my favorite girls and ladies! I've never been and neither have my girls so we're all really excited about this trip! It should be a great time and I can't wait to hopefully head back this summer with the whole family.

3. My son did pretty good at his last baseball game! I can't wait to hear about how this Saturday's game goes. We had a little pep talk the other night and I think it worked! He seemed so much more confident when he was up to bat and I can't wait until he's hitting past center field in games like he does at practice. Listening to parents during the games is another story though. I recently finished The Matheny Manifesto by Mike Matheny and that review will be up soon! Highly recommended book for all parents with children in little league.

4. Started the 21 Day Fix Workouts (not doing the food plan currently) on Monday and I'm feeling sore in a good way! Moving your body brings some great energy and motivation. Bring on summer! I really like this program! I think this is the kind of exercise I should stick too. Walking/Running is too boring for me. Weightlifting at the gym with my husband is intimidating and doing it on my own feels awkward. But 30 minutes on the floor in my office is something I can handle. I'll try to share a little trick for motivation I've figured out next week on the blog.

5. Went to the Commissary yesterday, with my new Errand Planner of course, and I saved $19 in coupons. Add my Ibotta savings in there and I managed to save over $21!!! I'm really thrilled that I am seeing the savings while using my planner.

Hope everyone had a great week! And is looking forward to an exciting weekend!

Follow me on Facebook to stay up to date with everything that's going on!

Labels: , ,