What are four names people call me other than my real name?
- Jenni - shortened version of Jennifer, which is my real name
- Jen - Not many people call me this but there are a few
- Babe - My husband
- Mom - easy way out of this list! But people usually just call me Jenni
What are four jobs I have had?
- T.J. Maxx - First Job! Worked there for about 3 years I think
- QuikTrip - Best Gas Station Ever! Worked there for about a year until Matt was born
- Above and Beyond Corporate Gifts - Corporate Gift Architect - Made gift baskets and wrap presents for different companies
- Receptionist at a Tool Selling Company - HATED that job!!!! Luckily it didn't last long!
What are four movies I have watched or would watch over again?
We watch movies almost every night in our family! There is no way I could ever begin to just pick 4! There are so many that I love!!
- The Little Mermaid
- A Christmas Story
- Sweet Home Alabama
- Honorable Mentions: Hocus Pocus, Beauty and the Beast, Selena
What are four books I would recommend?
- Randy Pausch The Last Lecture
- Anything Nicholas Sparks or romance-y like that!
- I don't know what else I don't typically read books over and over again but my favorite are leadership/self-motivation books or romance novels!
Where are four places I have lived?
- Born and raised in Wichita, Kansas
- Great Lakes, Illinois
- Yokosuka, Kanagawa, Japan
- Dahlgren/King George, Virginia
Where are four places I have been?
- The mountains of Montana
- Louisville, Kentucky
- San Antonio, Texas
Where are four places I'd rather be right now?
|View of Rainbow Bridge in Tokyo from Odaiba|
- Taco Shop in Wichita, Kansas
- New York
What four things do I refuse to eat?
- I don't know what else, usually I'll try everything at least once!
What four foods do I like the best?
- Mexican/Tex-Mex food
- My Grandma's French Toast
- Husband's Grandma's Apple Pie
What TV shows do I watch regularly?
- Modern Family
- Anything on HGTV
- Mad Men
- Game of Thrones
What four things am I looking forward to this year?
- Going to visit my sister and bro-in-law
- Summertime with the kids
- Redoing my Master Bedroom
- Jon's next leave days
What four things do I say the most?
- Quit fighting with your brother and sister
- Pajama, teeth and bedtime!
- You need to go potty? - Oh the joys of trying to potty train
- I love you more!
Thanks for tagging me, Michelle!!
Hope everyone else enjoyed getting to know me a little better!!!