High Five for Friday

It's finally Friday! What a crazy week it's been! But High Five for Friday!!!!


Here's five of my favorite things from this week:

1. Parenthood-


So I'm super behind on just finding this show, but I found it on Netflix and I've been binge watching it ever since! I'm talking almost done with Season 5 and I just started watching this show less than two weeks ago! The addiction is bad! It's going to be one of those times when I'm not sure how life will go on when I'm finished watching!

image source

2. This Kid-

My Instagram
Age 2 has got to be one of the greatest stages of parenting! Her little imagination is in overdrive and her vocabulary is exploding! I love getting to spend every day with her! I almost wish I could keep her this age forever!

3. Snow Days-

I'm totally over the cold and snow but it sure is pretty! But I'm ready for Spring, green and some colorful flowers!!

4. Thrift Store Finds-

Bought a cheap shelf and the goodwill to put in my son's room a while back. But recently found some cute buckets in the dollar spot and they fit perfect on the shelf in the kitchen as an indoor herb garden! Can't wait to share more of it with you all! Any tips on growing herbs? Cause I am a plant killer! =(

5. Pinterest-

image source

image source
Just got to give a shout out to practically the greatest website of all time! I'm loving the inspiration I've found there lately and can't wait to get started on all the things I've pinned once I get done pinning all the awesome ideas! lol We'll see if it ever happens.

Follow me: www.pinterest.com/jcasey1015


What was the best thing about your week so far?


linked up here:

Labels: ,