Motivation Monday 11/17/14

Motivation Monday

Monday, again? Already? The last few weeks of this year are going to fly by! And I don't want to miss out on anything we have going on! Here's my motivation for the week...

 I don't want to miss a thing! Gonna make sure I stop and look around....
source
 This applies to my kids, too! A great reminder to soak up all the time I can with them while they are still little...
source
Cause you never know what will happen! Go out there and make something wonderful happen...
source
 UGH! Gotta quit complaining and get to work...
source
So much inspiration from my friends! It's so exciting to see how others see the world!
source
 Make new friends but keep the old! So happy I have such great friends!
source

Goals for the week:
1. Drink more water
2. Have better time management
3. Do More, Stress Less!

What are your goals for the week? How do you plan on making them happen?

Labels: ,