Weekend Wrap Up

Oh Monday mornings, how I loathe you!! But weekend, glorious weekend, you were fantastic and I can't wait to see you again!

It was a really great weekend, filled with lots of new things! And although I didn't get near as much as I wanted to done, I'm over it cause sitting around and relaxing was nice.

Friday-  The boy went to baseball practice and a sleepover with his friend and the girls went to the YMCA for Parent's Night Out and my handsome husband and I went out to dinner alone! He researched a new restaurant that was just as great as the reviews it had online. It's not a super romantic or upscale place. But my husband knows I care more about food than those things. It was a Salvadorian and Mexican place that had amazing tamales and fajitas and I can't wait to go back! I'm hungry now just thinking about it.  Check it out if you are in Fredericksburg... El Asador

Saturday-  We did a whole lot of nothing for most of the day. Then my daughter and I headed over to a Girl Scout Ceremony. We had a short and simple ceremony then sang some songs and roasted some s'mores! It's a great multi-level troop and we have some awesome adult volunteers so it's going to be a really exciting year!!



Sunday- Dishes, Laundry, Reading! That's it! Managed to finish The One and Only by Emily Griffin. It was pretty good. Interesting enough that I kept reading but kind of weird in an "Ew!" that's just gross way. Can't say much more without telling you the whole story. But I totally think the main character, Shea, picked the wrong person. 

  


But now it's Monday morning, managed to get the kids off to school without too much fuss! Lauren is not a morning person, just like her momma! Need to go jump in the shower before the baby gets up and so I can head out to my appointment. Wish I was better prepped for the week ahead but I'm sure we'll make it through it.

 Hope everyone else had a great last weekend of summer. What did you do? Are you ready for the week ahead? 

Labels: ,