Back to School!

I woke up on time and got the kids to school for their first day! I do think they will have a blast! I can't believe how big they are getting!


Both full of attitude and sass! I can't wait to hear all about their first day! Our baby girl doesn't seem to know what to do with herself now that she's got no one to bug or play with.

On to other things...
Day 1 of the Whole Food diet went well. I did some more research and I have a lot to learn about this whole thing. But reality of my goal is to increase fruits and veggies and decrease sugar so as long as I stick to that I'll be happy with myself.

Yesterday's food:
Breakfast - 3 eggs and a banana (bananas are kind of a no go on whole 30 but it was better that cereal or oatmeal with sugar!)
Lunch - salad with leftover taco meat, tomatoes and salsa
Dinner - Baked sweet potato, grilled hamburger with mustard (rest of the family had cheese and buns I skipped those!) and some sliced tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots and cauliflower

Drank a cup of coffee in the am and water the rest of the day, didn't hit my goal for the number of ounces I wanted to drink but close.

Cross your fingers I make it through a few hours of work today with out eating chocolate! I'm already craving it! =(

How was your kid's first day back to school this year? Both of mine just wanted me to leave after a while but I didn't want too! =( Then it got fun to continue to embarrass them slightly! I did manage to not cry though!!




Labels: