Being Cranky Doesn't Fix Things

Maybe it is the huge fight I had with my husband, maybe it's the fact that I want to see results immediately when I've been working out so much and eating healthy, maybe it's the constant picking up after everyone else, maybe it's the mile long to do list and how it seems never ending...

MAYBE IT'S ALL THE EXCUSE I COULD COME UP WITH BUT THEY AREN'T GOING TO FIX ANYTHING!!!!!

link

link



Being a wife and a mom is hard stuff and lately I feel like I'm drowning in everything that is going on around me. I have a goal for what I would like to be but I feel like everything else seem to come in front of that. But the truth is only I can make it all happen so I've got to get to work! It's time to quit planning and start doing.

link

So there's my Daily Motivation for today! I'm off to make shit happen! =)